This one might be shorter because I am tired.
It is lots of fun here in Trondheim with Hege! We walked through the town on foot, hitting all the major landmarks and the shops. Hege was our own personal tour guide, first taking us to the fortress, then for a step back in time to an old stone street, with pretty buildings and stores. Some of the cafes which were more open-air had blankets on each chair to use during cold weather.
We saw a two old cathedrals, a bike lift, stopped at a cafe for coffee and a Friday's-esque place for lunch, and hit many bookstores in search of the troll picture book I liked when I was little. We found it in Italian... but not English. But it was a good try.
I took lots of panoramic shots that I won't be able to put up until I download a free trial of photoshop, which probably won't be for a few weeks because I'd like to have it toward the end of my trip in Europe, and it only lasts 30 days.
We ended the day with dessert before dinner (maybe that is a secret, shhhh) and watching Die Hard in the living room. Very nice! But now I must go to sleep because I'm waking up in six hours to travel to the airport. OH JOY!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment